Luke Collins was already old enough and mature enough to know that life isn’t always fair and that sometimes, for no real reason at all, bad things happen to good people.
So he certainly didn’t need the reminder he got last Sunday, Sept.19, when he tore his ACL during a shootout at Wilkes University. Making matters worse, the injury was of the non-contact variety, as Collins landed awkwardly while reaching for a pass under the basket and crumpled to the floor in pain.
Wengert’s Home Center
Lebanon Federal Credit Union
Kind Hearted Pet Resort
Buzgon Davis Law Offices
- Charles Jackson, Jr., Chad Thierwechter See a Lot of Their Former Selves in Local At-Risk Youth
- Once Sky High, Falcons’ Trajectory Now Losing Altitude
- Lebanon County Scholastic Sports Scoreboard: Week of January 30 – February 4
- Youth Travel Basketball Girls Update: February 2
- LebCo Varsity Ice Hockey Update: February 2